We are getting married in Paris in Sept 2013 on a Saturday and are looking for recommendations for a private dining room for about 16 people for lunch at 1.30pm in central Paris. Would love some suggestions as traveling over from Australia.
Restaurant recommendation for wedding lunch in Paris
- 1 jungfraujoch mid june
- 2 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 3 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 4 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 5 Last monte Paris apartment
- 6 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 7 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 8 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 9 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 10 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 11 San Lorenzo Market
- 12 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 13 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 14 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 15 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 16 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 17 Cuenca or Toledo
- 18 Nice
- 19 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 20 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 21 Norway experts needed.
- 22 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 23 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 24 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 25 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed