The recent talk about chip and pin cards on this forum has gotten me thinking about our upcoming trip. We will be driving from Rocamadour to Uzes via Carcassone on a Sunday. I had thought I would get an Andrews chip and pin card to deal with unmanned gas stations and toll booths. However, to get the card, I have to submit several years of tax returns, something I am not comfortable doing. Will I be able to find manned gas stations on this route, or do I need to suck it up and turn over all my financial records?
Rocamadour to Uzes--Will I Be Able To Find Manned Gas Stations on a Sunday?
- 1 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 2 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 3 Germany with 6 month old.
- 4 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 5 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 6 Which tour company would be best?
- 7 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 8 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 9 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 10 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 11 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 12 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 13 Apartment in Seville
- 14 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 15 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 16 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 17 Germany and Italy
- 18 day trips from Stuttgart
- 19 Hotels in Sorrento
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 22 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 23 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 24 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 25 When to exchange US dollars to Euros