Hello, my husband and I will be taking our first vacation alone since having a baby over a year ago, and are trying to find a fun , relaxing, and maybe a bit adventurous or exciting too, place for a 5 day vacation. We'll be traveling from the east coast of the U.S.A. and are willing to go to Europe, if there's any place that's great to visit in March / early April. What do you think of Normandy, France? Or Lisbon, Portugal? Or Iceland? Or Morrocco?? Thank you for any and all suggestions! We've ruled out South Africa and other farther away places because they are too far to travel for only 5 days.
Romantic & Adventure Getaway With Hubby ... Where Should we go for 5 Days?
- 1 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 2 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 3 just want to know
- 4 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 5 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 6 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 7 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 10 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 13 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 14 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 15 Istanbul Hotels
- 16 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 17 Florence to nice- help
- 18 What is the best food in France?
- 19 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 20 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 21 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 22 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 23 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 24 Where to stay in London in July
- 25 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome