Hello, my husband and I will be taking our first vacation alone since having a baby over a year ago, and are trying to find a fun , relaxing, and maybe a bit adventurous or exciting too, place for a 5 day vacation. We'll be traveling from the east coast of the U.S.A. and are willing to go to Europe, if there's any place that's great to visit in March / early April. What do you think of Normandy, France? Or Lisbon, Portugal? Or Iceland? Or Morrocco?? Thank you for any and all suggestions! We've ruled out South Africa and other farther away places because they are too far to travel for only 5 days.
Romantic & Adventure Getaway With Hubby ... Where Should we go for 5 Days?
- 1 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 2 Backpacking through Europe
- 3 Which tour company would be best?
- 4 I Need To Vent!
- 5 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 6 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 7 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 8 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 9 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 10 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 13 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 14 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 15 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 16 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 17 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 18 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 19 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 20 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 21 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 22 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 23 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 24 florence hotel
- 25 Renfi for Rail Europe