I will be in London (first time to Great Britain) and have tickets to the ceremony of the keys at the Tower on February 14th (Valentine's Day). My significant other is sure that after getting the tickets for the "Keys" I will come through with a very romantic place for her to show off her special outfit and share a romantic candlelight dinner and then walk over to the Tower. Can anyone make a recommendation for that special place within walking distance.
Romantic Resturant near the Tower of London
- 1 What size luggage?
- 2 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 3 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 4 Travel in Spain
- 5 I Need To Vent!
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 8 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 9 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 10 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 11 Don't slight Bruges
- 12 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 13 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 14 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 15 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 16 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 17 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 18 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 19 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 20 jungfraujoch mid june
- 21 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 22 Please help with 4 day itinerary!!
- 23 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 24 please HELP--so confused!!
- 25 Where can we go from Genoa for three days