We are having trouble finding a reasonable hotel between $150 and $200 NZ dollars a night in Rome. We are not sure about the best place to stay?? Is it good to stay by the Train Station even though it can be noisy there or is it better to stay somewhere more central closer to the Vatican? We also need to be somewhere near a car rental because we are hiring a car when we leave Rome and travelling to San Quirico.
Rome hotel location???
- 1 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 2 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 3 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 4 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 5 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 6 Connection in Newark EWR
- 7 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 8 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 9 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 10 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 11 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 12 Venice at Christmas?
- 13 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 14 Help with itenerary
- 15 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 16 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 17 RENTAL CAR - in Cortona, Italy ?
- 18 What is the best food in France?
- 19 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 20 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 21 rand versus euro
- 22 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 23 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 24 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 25 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov