I would like to do a river cruise but in a different way. All the cruises I see include the land time in Moscow ans St Petersburg. I would like to be independepent in the cities,book a hotel of my choice, do what I would like to do and only go on the cruise for the 5-6 days while on the boat. Is there a company who will do that? Many thanks
Russia river cruise
- 1 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 2 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 3 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 4 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 7 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 8 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 9 Stop over in France
- 10 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 11 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 12 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 13 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 14 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 15 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 16 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning
- 17 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 18 Northern Italy
- 19 Home base in Provence in July
- 20 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 21 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 22 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 23 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 24 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 25 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?