On a recent trip to Iceland I met an Australian woman who had traveled by Russian ship Denmark-Faroe Islands-Iceland. She was also traveling by Russian ship (not sure if the same one) from Iceland to Greenland. I did not get the name of the ship's line, & am returning to Iceland June 2013. Would very much like to travel either to Greenland or the Faroe Islands from there. The Danish ferry doesn't fit my schedule, nor do the airlines. I want to depart Iceland on 29 June. Any recommendations for finding the Russian ship(s)? Even if I don't make it this trip, would like the info to plan another trip. Thanks for any info!
Russian Ship to Faroe Islands/Greenland?
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 3 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 4 Rhine River Intinerary
- 5 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 6 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 7 Visa to TURKEY
- 8 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 9 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 10 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 11 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 12 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 13 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 14 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 15 Northern Italy
- 16 Suggestions for France Italy
- 17 Istanbul in April
- 18 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 19 Venice apartments
- 20 First night after arriving in Milan
- 21 East coast trains
- 22 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 23 Foggia Day Trip
- 24 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 25 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant