On a recent trip to Iceland I met an Australian woman who had traveled by Russian ship Denmark-Faroe Islands-Iceland. She was also traveling by Russian ship (not sure if the same one) from Iceland to Greenland. I did not get the name of the ship's line, & am returning to Iceland June 2013. Would very much like to travel either to Greenland or the Faroe Islands from there. The Danish ferry doesn't fit my schedule, nor do the airlines. I want to depart Iceland on 29 June. Any recommendations for finding the Russian ship(s)? Even if I don't make it this trip, would like the info to plan another trip. Thanks for any info!
Russian Ship to Faroe Islands/Greenland?
- 1 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 2 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 3 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 4 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 5 Battlefield Tour
- 6 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 7 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 8 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 11 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 12 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 15 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 16 Help needed on 3 week itinerary to Croatia and Slovenia
- 17 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 18 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 19 Turkish Itinerary suggestions?
- 20 London on a sunny day
- 21 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 22 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 23 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 24 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 25 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome