We are traveling to Russia on a river cruise in 2013. The cruise company's visa expediting service is arranging for our visas. I have been told by both the cruise company and the visa service that the exit date on our visas will be the date the cruise ends. This seems unreasonable to me, since any number of things could delay our flight out of Russia. Is this typical or should the cruise company add at least a few extra days to our visas? Thanks for any help you can provide.
Russian visa exit date
- 1 Backpacking through Europe
- 2 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 3 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 4 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 5 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 6 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 7 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 8 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 9 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 10 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 11 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 12 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 13 London at Xmas
- 14 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 17 ferry to Harwich
- 18 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 21 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 22 just want to know
- 23 Planning my trip to Italy
- 24 Sardinia July Our final plan
- 25 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon