My daughter has twelve weeks to study Spanish at the don Quijote school starting late March. She wants to divide her time between Barcelona and either Salamanca or Sevilla. Any comments regarding the two alternatives?
Salamanca or Sevilla to Study Spanish
- 1 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 2 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 3 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 4 I Need To Vent!
- 5 Help with itenerary
- 6 portugal
- 7 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 8 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 9 A chacun son goût
- 10 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 Brown Bear sites Slovenia
- 13 train from Krakow, Poland to Venice, Italy
- 14 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 15 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 16 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 17 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 18 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 19 Possible Itinerary in Romania?
- 20 Bulgaria or Romania next fall?
- 21 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 22 To Clifton, RE: Romania
- 23 private tour of Romania - would you recommend Carpathian Travel Center?
- 24 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 25 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square