We are a group of Aussies heading to Turin, Italy for the World Masters Games. We have booked plans from Prague to Vienna, then onto Salzburg but then need to get to Turin. We do have a night "up our sleeve" to break up the journey if needed. Can you please advise the best way for us to get there and if an overnight stay can be included, where would you suggest?
salburg to turin
- 1 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 2 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 3 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 4 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 5 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 6 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 7 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 8 Cuenca or Toledo
- 9 Nice
- 10 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 11 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 12 Norway experts needed.
- 13 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 14 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 15 Last monte Paris apartment
- 16 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 17 jungfraujoch mid june
- 18 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 19 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 20 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 21 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 22 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 23 Wimpy's
- 24 HELP stuck in Italy
- 25 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen