I will be in Salzburg for one day in March, before travelling on to Munich. I am seeking advice as to whether it is worth visiting Berchdesgaden during this time (basically - is Berchdesgaden that special?!!). I was orginally intending to see the Eagle's Nest, but this will be closed. I would like to see a typical Bavarian/Alpine village, so would just be going for the scenery and a quick look round. I am aware of the bus and travel links and times but am wondering if I just just spend the whole day in Salzburg instead? (I am also going to Innsbruck briefly beforehand).
I would really appreciate any help.
Salzburg and Berchdesgaden
- 1 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 2 Norway experts needed.
- 3 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 4 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 5 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 6 Last monte Paris apartment
- 7 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 8 jungfraujoch mid june
- 9 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 10 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 11 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 12 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 13 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 14 Nice
- 15 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 16 Cuenca or Toledo
- 17 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 18 Wimpy's
- 19 HELP stuck in Italy
- 20 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 21 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 22 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 23 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 24 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 25 ? re hotels in 5 terre