I will be taking a weekend trip to San Marino shortly. I have read somewhere that it is a communist city-state/country. How does this show with the people who live there? Do anyone know if they choose to be communist or has this been defined by the Italian hierarchy? I do not know anything about San Marino and am interested to hear more about it from those of you who have ventured there yourselves.
- 1 Don’t Let Nursing Homes Keep Elderly Married Couples Apart
- 2 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 3 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 4 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 5 Edinburgh
- 6 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 7 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 8 Connection in Newark EWR
- 9 Refining London and Scotland
- 10 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 11 Apartment location
- 12 portugal
- 13 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 14 Paris trip report
- 15 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 16 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 17 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 18 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 22 Arriving at Rome FCO and departing from ZRH-luggage transfer advice
- 23 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 24 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 25 Help with itenerary