I am planning to visit Santorini around next july/august. For you, seasoned Greece travellers, what would the best place to be in the island, Oia? And would two nights be too much or too litle to stay there? Thanks
Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 1 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 2 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 3 Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Fuessen - Last Bus
- 4 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 5 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 6 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 7 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 8 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 9 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 10 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 11 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 12 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 13 How Long For Santorini?
- 14 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 15 Car rental Italy
- 16 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 17 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 18 Prague Itinerary
- 19 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 20 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 21 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 22 London at Xmas
- 23 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 24 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 25 When to exchange US dollars to Euros