Jadranka Suster - Sarajevo Tours - We were VERY disappointed to have booked this well recommended tour guide for our family of 7 -- only to have here cancel once we arrived in Sarajevo! After reading all the great reviews, we decided to add a brief stop in Sarajevo on our way from Austria to Dubrovnik .. beleiving this tour guide could give us a good overvew of this fascinating city and region. I recieved a call at our hotel the night we arrived advising she had accepted another offer from a Russian group for her services and would send a replacement to give our family a tour the following day - with lots of excuses why.. like she was the only Russian-speaking guide in the city. The replacement was not at all well-versed in how to orient foreigners to the city.. and basically drove us around ( tunnel museum) pointing our various, disjointed facts about the city.. then walked us around old town a bit.. with the same approach to ad-hoc, misc facts that he thought of... He was a very nice, freindly guy... but did not provide a well-thought out tour of this great city. BEWARE of this tour guide.. if better offer comes along.. you'll be left to understand this city on your own!!
Sarajevo Tour Guide - Beware of Cancellations
- 1 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 2 florence hotel
- 3 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 4 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 5 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 6 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 7 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 8 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 11 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 12 My Journey Through Europe
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 Which tour company would be best?
- 15 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 16 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 17 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 18 What is the best food in France?
- 19 Beauty Products in France?!
- 20 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 21 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 22 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 23 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 24 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 25 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's