If you were to spend 5 days in either Sardinia, Dubrovnik or Palma de Majorca, which would you choose?
We are looking to unwind after spending 9 days in Berlin and Dresden. Near or on a beautiful beach, good food, some historical sites to visit and near or in a medieval town with people walking in the evening are what we are looking for.
Your help is much appreciated.
Sardinia, Dubrovnik or Palma de Majorca?
- 1 Ovington Square Flat
- 2 Hotels in Sorrento
- 3 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 4 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 5 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 6 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 7 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 8 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 9 jungfraujoch mid june
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 12 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 13 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 14 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 15 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 16 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 17 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 18 day trips from Stuttgart
- 19 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 20 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 21 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 22 Dolomites Drives
- 23 RHK's heading to Europe
- 24 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 25 Germany with 6 month old.