We would appreciate any help you can offer.
We are spending 7 days in Berlin then taking a 7 day trip from Berlin to either Croatia or Sardinia, as we would love to mix in a warmer, "Mediterranean" type beach vacation into our summer plans that also have interesting sites to visit.
We are not sure which to choose. We have always wanted to see Dubrovnik and have heard that there are some very nice beaches in Croatia, not far from Dubrovnik, either on the mainland or on some of the islands that are not to far by boat from Dubrovnik. However, we have also wanted to see Sardinia, with its gorgeous beaches, great natural beauty and interesting old villages. Please help us choose....
As well, any recommendations on 4 or 5 star beach resorts and hotels in both locations would be appreciated.
Thanks again so much.
Sardinia or Croatia
- 1 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 2 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 3 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 4 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 5 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 6 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 7 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 8 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 9 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 10 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 11 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 12 London at Xmas
- 13 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 14 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 15 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 16 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 17 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 18 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 19 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 20 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 21 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 22 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 23 Normandy on our own?
- 24 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 25 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist