I will be heading on a Scandinavian cruise in late July/early August and wanted some advice on what to wear/pack. I was thinking that the weather would be around the low 70's but not sure. We will be staring in Copenhagen, then visiting olso, Stockholm, Helsinki, Estonia, berlin, and St. Petersburg. Can anyone give me some advice on what to pack for the weather at these places for this time of year? Pants, shorts, jackets,umbrealls,etc? Thanks.
Scandinavia cruise clothing
- 1 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 4 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 5 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 6 Paris metro
- 7 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 8 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 9 Berlin Hotels
- 10 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 11 ferry to Harwich
- 12 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 13 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 14 What is the best food in France?
- 15 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 16 York Food and Drink Festival
- 17 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 18 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 19 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 20 Edinburgh Restaurants
- 21 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 22 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 23 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 24 Istanbul Hotels
- 25 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?