My 65 year old father lives in Russia, and I live in the U.S. I am meeting him in Copenhagen this April (2013) and we have a week (7days) to see Denmark and surrounding countries. My father is very active and does not mind intense sight seeing. What are some of the itinerary ideas we can come up with? Perhaps by train to Stockholm? Or somewhere in Norway? I have never been to that part of the world so any ideas will be welcome! Some of the things we like are: nature, marine life, nautical museums, hiking, cafes, and photography.
Scandinavia Itinerary Ideas?
- 1 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 2 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 3 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 4 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 5 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 6 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 7 Which tour company would be best?
- 8 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 9 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 10 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 11 florence hotel
- 12 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 13 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 14 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 15 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 16 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 17 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 18 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 19 My Journey Through Europe
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 22 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 23 What is the best food in France?
- 24 Beauty Products in France?!
- 25 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help