I have a query regarding the Schengen Visa and UK Residency clause: "The UK residence permit should be valid for at least three months after the expiry date of your Schengen visa."
I was recently issued a multiple entry Schengen Visa from the French Embassy, valid until the first week of May 2013. My UK residency permit (Tier 2) is, as of now, valid until mid June 2013.
This being the case, am I eligible to travel to the Schengen region until the validity of the Schengen Visa (May 2013)?
Schengen Visa and UK Residency Permit
- 1 London at Xmas
- 2 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 3 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 4 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 5 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 6 ferry to Harwich
- 7 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 8 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 9 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 10 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 11 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 12 just want to know
- 13 Planning my trip to Italy
- 14 Backpacking through Europe
- 15 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 16 Sardinia July Our final plan
- 17 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 18 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 19 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 20 East coast trains
- 21 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 22 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 24 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 25 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy