I have a query regarding the Schengen Visa and UK Residency clause: "The UK residence permit should be valid for at least three months after the expiry date of your Schengen visa."
I was recently issued a multiple entry Schengen Visa from the French Embassy, valid until the first week of May 2013. My UK residency permit (Tier 2) is, as of now, valid until mid June 2013.
This being the case, am I eligible to travel to the Schengen region until the validity of the Schengen Visa (May 2013)?
Schengen Visa and UK Residency Permit
- 1 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 2 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 3 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 4 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 5 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 6 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 7 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 8 Last monte Paris apartment
- 9 Wimpy's
- 10 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 11 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 12 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 15 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 16 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 17 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 18 jungfraujoch mid june
- 19 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 20 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 21 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 22 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 23 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 24 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 25 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?