I have a query regarding the Schengen Visa and UK Residency clause: "The UK residence permit should be valid for at least three months after the expiry date of your Schengen visa."
I was recently issued a multiple entry Schengen Visa from the French Embassy, valid until the first week of May 2013. My UK residency permit (Tier 2) is, as of now, valid until mid June 2013.
This being the case, am I eligible to travel to the Schengen region until the validity of the Schengen Visa (May 2013)?
Schengen Visa and UK Residency Permit
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 3 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 4 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 5 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 6 Paris Recommendations
- 7 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 8 Suggestions for France Italy
- 9 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 10 London at Xmas
- 11 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 12 Which tour company would be best?
- 13 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 14 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 15 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 16 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 17 France by rail or car?
- 18 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 19 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 20 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 21 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 22 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 23 Bank of England Museum
- 24 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 25 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy