I'm planning on visiting western Sicily next year and was looking at villas in the town of Scopello. Is this an area that's popular with other tourists? I'm looking to eat authentic Sicilian food and visit a beach or two that isn't terribly crowded, so any suggestions on other towns in Sicily are welcome as well.
scopello, sicily- touristy?
- 1 Which tour company would be best?
- 2 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 3 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 4 France by rail or car?
- 5 Otherchelebi and others in Istanbul
- 6 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 9 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 10 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 11 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 12 London at Xmas
- 13 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 14 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 15 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 16 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 17 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 18 French Riviera and Italy 3 weeks - need itinerary help and suggestions
- 19 Planning my days in Paris
- 20 Portugal Trip 21-30 April 2013
- 21 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 22 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 23 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 24 Bank of England Museum
- 25 Paris Perfect: change of apartment