I am trying to complete my itinerary for this spring. We start our trip in Amsterdam and end in London. In between I would like to visit Loch Ness, Edinburgh and the Cotswolds. I'm having a hard time figuring out where to start and where to end. I am figuring 3 nights in Amsterdam, 2 nights in the Inverlochy Castle, 3 nights is Edinburgh and 2 nights in Cotswolds. I would love some feed back on the best way to do this. I can drop Amsterdam completely, but not sure what I would replace it with. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Scotland, London and Amsterdam - Need help planning!!
- 1 London on a sunny day
- 2 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 3 Train tickets
- 4 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 5 Sardinia, Italy
- 6 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 7 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 8 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 9 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 10 Navigo Decouverte
- 11 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 12 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 13 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 14 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 15 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 16 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 17 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 18 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 19 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 20 Medieval castles dinner from Galway
- 21 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 22 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 23 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 24 A chacun son goût
- 25 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October