Hi All! I just got back from a week and a half in Scotland, and wanted to share about the experience. I visited Edinburgh, the Highlands, the Isle of Skye, St Andrews, and Gleneagles, and had a great time. The country is beautiful, and the weather was amazingly warm and dry for this time of year. I celebrated Hogmanay (New Year's) in Edinburgh, which was great, and then took a tour through the Highlands to see the likes of Loch Ness, Culloden, Inverness, and Skye. I highly recommend it as a travel destination. If you want to see photos or read more, I posted about it on my blog: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2013/01/scotland-highlands-tour.html
- 1 Planning my trip to Italy
- 2 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 3 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 4 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 5 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 6 Istanbul Hotels
- 7 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 8 Serbia photo gallery - Belgrade - Novi Sad
- 9 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 12 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 13 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 16 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 17 East coast trains
- 18 Photos from northern Italy: Venice, Lake Garda, Lake Como
- 19 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 20 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 21 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 22 Car Rental Locations
- 23 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 24 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 25 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?