Hi All! I just got back from a week and a half in Scotland, and wanted to share about the experience. I visited Edinburgh, the Highlands, the Isle of Skye, St Andrews, and Gleneagles, and had a great time. The country is beautiful, and the weather was amazingly warm and dry for this time of year. I celebrated Hogmanay (New Year's) in Edinburgh, which was great, and then took a tour through the Highlands to see the likes of Loch Ness, Culloden, Inverness, and Skye. I highly recommend it as a travel destination. If you want to see photos or read more, I posted about it on my blog: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2013/01/scotland-highlands-tour.html
- 1 Bavaria and Alpine Itinerary
- 2 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 3 How Long For Santorini?
- 4 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 5 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 6 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 7 Germany with 6 month old.
- 8 France by rail or car?
- 9 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 10 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 11 Driving Napflio/Mystras and Mystras/Olympia AND Private Guides
- 12 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 13 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 14 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 15 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 16 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 17 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 18 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 19 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 20 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 21 Hotels in Sorrento
- 22 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 23 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 24 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 25 Which tour company would be best?