My friend in Greece wants me to send him a iphone 5 unlocked to him...new It is much cheaper here and I want to send it as a gift. Does anyone know if he would have to pay duty or something on it? It would be tacky to send a gift. he would have to pay for! And what would be the best way to send it?
sending an iphone to Greece
- 1 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 2 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 3 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 4 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 5 London at Xmas
- 6 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 7 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 8 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 9 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 10 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 11 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 12 Normandy on our own?
- 13 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 14 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 15 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 16 France by rail or car?
- 17 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 18 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 19 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 20 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 21 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 22 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 23 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 24 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 25 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)