My friend in Greece wants me to send him a iphone 5 unlocked to him...new It is much cheaper here and I want to send it as a gift. Does anyone know if he would have to pay duty or something on it? It would be tacky to send a gift. he would have to pay for! And what would be the best way to send it?
sending an iphone to Greece
- 1 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 2 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 3 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 4 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 5 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 6 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 7 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 8 portugal
- 9 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 10 London on a sunny day
- 11 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 12 Train tickets
- 13 Sardinia, Italy
- 14 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 15 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 16 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 17 Navigo Decouverte
- 18 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 19 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 20 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 21 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 22 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 23 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 24 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 25 Medieval castles dinner from Galway