Planning a two week trip in May by car to Serbia and perhaps one or two more nearby countries. Have already been to Croatia and Slovenia so would be thinking perhaps of going in the opposite direction. Have studied the Internet sites without conclusion. Serbia seems to be contradictory in several respects so ..........it's time to contact our friends at Fedor's to find out what the real scoop is in terms of Serbian travel. Things to see, do - things to avoid, etc. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. We are experienced European travelers but are really out of our element in this part of Eastern Europe. Many THANKS in advance.
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 3 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 4 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 5 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 6 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 7 Athens licensed tour guide
- 8 Visit to Russia - Money
- 9 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 10 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 11 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 12 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 13 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 14 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 15 Romania Apartment List
- 16 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 17 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 18 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 19 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 20 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 21 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 22 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 23 Eurostar Italy train to Florence fro Milan's Malpensa Airport
- 24 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 25 Flight check in at Swiss Train stations