We are travelling to Iceland on 28th December 2012 and were hoping to travel to both Jokulsarlon and the Golden Circle. I have found tours with Aurora Photo Tours which combine the places I want to see with one of my favourite things - photography! We are thinking of taking these tours on 30th/31st dec/1st Jan. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tour and therefore splitting the cost. If anyone was thinking of doing these tours on a private basis and isnt really into photography, these tours are really good prices as the price is for the tour not per person (hence me looking for people to join). The Jorkulsarlon tour may be out of my price range if only two of us go!
The Jorkulsarlon tour is 2 days and takes in the south coast.
PM me if you would be interested and I can let you know more info/prices.
Hopefully hear from some of you soon!
Shared tours in December 2012
- 1 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 2 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 3 Normandy on our own?
- 4 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 5 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 6 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 9 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 10 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 11 Ordering wine in Paris
- 12 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 13 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 14 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 15 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 16 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 17 Changing of the Guard
- 18 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 19 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 20 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 21 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 22 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 23 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 24 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 25 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report