I'm planning to go these cities and there will be some good stores there but i dont know the exact good places to shop. In Turkey where I live in, hasnt got so many shops around, there are some, but in İstanbul and i dont live there so.. Please tell me stores that are cheap but good like forever21 or h&m or another famous in these cities. Thank you so much. And is there any shopping places like target or walmart in these cities?
Shopping Places in Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Berlin, Bratislava
- 1 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 2 Free/cheap things to do in London
- 3 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 4 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 5 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 6 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 7 Dolomites Drives
- 8 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 9 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 10 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 11 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 12 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 13 Cinque Terre card and train
- 14 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 15 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 16 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 17 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 18 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 19 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 20 Which tour company would be best?
- 21 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 22 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 23 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 24 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 25 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June