As I work through my 10 day itinerary, starting in Frankfurt, I find it would get me to Rothenburg during the Whitsun holiday weekend festival. To avoid this I would have to do the itinerary backwards and have to change plans through the Mosel/Rhein area. Is Rothenburg something that absolutely shouldnt be missed or are there other towns/villages that would be alternatives? Thanks for your thoughts on this.
Should a visit to Rothenburg be a number one itinerary priority?
- 1 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 2 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 3 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 4 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 5 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 6 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 Apartment in Seville
- 9 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 10 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 11 Which tour company would be best?
- 12 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 13 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 14 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 15 Germany and Italy
- 16 day trips from Stuttgart
- 17 Hotels in Sorrento
- 18 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 19 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 20 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 21 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 22 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 23 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 24 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 25 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy