My dad and i are going on a Scandinavia cruise and are at a toss-up when it comes to picking the excursion for Helsinki. We have narrowed it down to 2 tours. Both are the same except one has a visit to Sibelius Park and Monument and the other Sees (not actually visits) Suomenlinna Fortress. Any opinions?
Sibelius Park and Monument VS. Suomenlinna Fortress
- 1 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 2 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 3 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 4 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 5 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 6 UK flexipass best option?
- 7 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 10 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 11 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 12 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 13 French Riviera Overview
- 14 London Evening Activity
- 15 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 16 Planning my days in Paris
- 17 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 18 Family trip to Paris for 3 days
- 19 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 20 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 21 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 22 Lady Teal hotel boat on the Leeds Liverpool Canal
- 23 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 24 Almalfi in Late March??
- 25 Levanto, Italy B&B