My dad and i are going on a Scandinavia cruise and are at a toss-up when it comes to picking the excursion for Helsinki. We have narrowed it down to 2 tours. Both are the same except one has a visit to Sibelius Park and Monument and the other Sees (not actually visits) Suomenlinna Fortress. Any opinions?
Sibelius Park and Monument VS. Suomenlinna Fortress
- 1 Prague Itinerary
- 2 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 3 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 4 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 5 Granada on Sunday
- 6 Four Days in Seville
- 7 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 8 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 9 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 10 Home base in Provence in July
- 11 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 12 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 13 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 14 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 15 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 16 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 17 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 18 Northern Italy
- 19 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 20 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 21 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 22 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 23 Best area for wine and which one?
- 24 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 25 Four days to wander France???