I will be returning to Sicily with my family in the summer of 2014. I am planning now for what I hope to be a wonderful trip. My daughters will be 19, 15, & 12. We were in Italy 2 springs ago and had a magnificent vacation. We visited Rome, Venice, Florence and Sicily. My family was from Sicily. This time we want to explore more of Sicily and briefly visit Malta. We are wondering if anyone might offer some must see places off the tourist maps. We want to visit the ocean, small towns and relax and become like a local. We will have two weeks to do this. We are comfortable driving and the girls are great travellers. My family is from Polizzi Generosa a very small mountain town near Cefalu. We are planning on visiting there. Any other suggestions?
- 1 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 2 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 5 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 6 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 7 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 8 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 9 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 10 Edinburgh
- 11 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 12 Connection in Newark EWR
- 13 Refining London and Scotland
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 Apartment location
- 16 portugal
- 17 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 18 Paris trip report
- 19 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 20 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 21 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 22 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 23 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 24 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 25 Arriving at Rome FCO and departing from ZRH-luggage transfer advice