My husband and I are going to a wedding in Saignon, (Provence region in France) at the end of August this year. We are planning on taking a week-10 days to travel around the area, but would love some suggestions on where to go/what to see.
We are thinking of staying in the south of France area, but are open to renting a car and driving the countryside/along the coast, stopping for a couple days or so in each area. Would that be better than taking the train/public transport? We are also thinking of maybe going to Corsica for a few days.
What areas in the south of France and Provence region would you recommend visiting? Is Corsica worth the trip?
Thanks so much for your help!
South of France itinerary help!
- 1 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 2 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 3 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 4 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 5 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 6 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 7 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 8 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 9 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 10 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 11 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 12 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 13 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 14 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 15 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 16 Connection in Newark EWR
- 17 Battlefield Tour
- 18 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 19 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 20 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 21 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 22 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 23 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 24 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 25 Rome Hotels near Termini