Looking at a trip to Europe in September, hoping to see a bit of Spain, Portugal & Morocco.
Will be a bit pressed for time as we have 2 weeks, but are realistic and know we can't hope to see everything there is to see.
Fly to Barcelona from Perth, West Australia.
Make out way down to Madrid.
Keep going down until we get to the coast and skip over to Tangier, Morocco.
Finish up in Portugal and fly to London.
We plan to backpack and stay in hostels, will be using busses & trains including overnight trips.
Don't want to cram 2 months worth of travel into 2 weeks, we want to pick a few things/places we would love to go to and be happy with that.
Any thoughts/ideas/ experiences on must do/see's and suggestions on length of time in each place and info on transport/hostels would be very much appreciated!
Spain, Portugal & Morocco on a shoestring!
- 1 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 2 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 3 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 4 Last monte Paris apartment
- 5 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 6 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 7 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 8 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 9 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 10 San Lorenzo Market
- 11 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 12 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 13 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 14 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 15 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 16 Cuenca or Toledo
- 17 Nice
- 18 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 19 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 20 Norway experts needed.
- 21 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 22 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 23 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 24 jungfraujoch mid june
- 25 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed