I have the opportunity to spend 5 days in Europe from Mar 11-16. I will arrive in Charles de Gaulle at 7:25am on the 11 and leave at 11:30am on the 16 from ORY. Right now my plan is to spend the 11 in paris and take an overnight train to italy and spend 2-3 days there and then spend the 15-16 traveling back/visiting dijon , I suppose. Obviously I don't really know what to do yet haha and I'm hoping you all can help. I would really like to see some vineyards. I want to know if I should take a train to southern Italy because that has the more classic Italian food I would think of. I don't know much about places to visit in northern Italy.I'm really looking for advice on places I absolutely must check out, and any advice on planning train tickets. Honestly, any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Are there restaurants/vineyards people think that I absolutely must see? Any places? My budget is around $1500 for the week. This will be my first time in Europe and I'd really appreciate some help.
Spending 5 days in Europe, need help forming an itinerary
- 1 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 2 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 5 Istanbul Hotels
- 6 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 7 Edinburgh Restaurants
- 8 Driving in Genoa
- 9 Berlin Hotels
- 10 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 11 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 12 York Food and Drink Festival
- 13 Paris metro
- 14 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 15 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 16 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 17 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 18 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 19 Cuenca or Toledo
- 20 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 21 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 22 Backpacking through Europe
- 23 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 24 RHK's heading to Europe
- 25 Tennyson Home