We will be in St Petersburg for 2 full days in June. We can probably get visas at the embassy in NYC. Do we really need a tour guide or can we find our way around on our own? So far, the tours I have looked at allow just a few hours at the Hermitage and I can't imagine spending less than 4 -5 hrs there.
st Petersburg - is a tour guide really necessary?
- 1 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 2 RHK's heading to Europe
- 3 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 4 day trips from Stuttgart
- 5 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 6 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 7 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 8 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 9 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 10 London Evening Activity
- 11 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 12 rand versus euro
- 13 Germany and Italy
- 14 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 15 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 16 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 17 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 18 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 19 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 20 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 21 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 24 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 25 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?