We will be in St Petersburg for 2 full days in June. We can probably get visas at the embassy in NYC. Do we really need a tour guide or can we find our way around on our own? So far, the tours I have looked at allow just a few hours at the Hermitage and I can't imagine spending less than 4 -5 hrs there.
st Petersburg - is a tour guide really necessary?
- 1 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 2 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 3 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 4 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 5 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 6 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 7 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 8 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 9 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 10 How Long For Santorini?
- 11 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 12 Car rental Italy
- 13 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 14 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 15 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 16 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 17 Prague Itinerary
- 18 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 19 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 20 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 21 London at Xmas
- 22 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 23 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 24 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 25 Zagreb, rental car and Slovenia