I had found a great apartment but due to the world of the internet it fell through.
I am finding it so hard to find something that is in a good location for a family travelling with a 2 and 4 yr old.
We plan on being in London 17th June to the 24th June.
PS Budget is around 180 pounds a night.
STARTING TO STRESS! Need recommendations for London apartments/hotels
- 1 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 2 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 5 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 6 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 7 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 8 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 9 Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
- 10 Day trip to Capri
- 11 ferry to Harwich
- 12 Car Rental Locations
- 13 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 14 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 15 florence hotel
- 16 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 17 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 18 East coast trains
- 19 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 20 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 21 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 22 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 23 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 24 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 25 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia