I had found a great apartment but due to the world of the internet it fell through.
I am finding it so hard to find something that is in a good location for a family travelling with a 2 and 4 yr old.
We plan on being in London 17th June to the 24th June.
PS Budget is around 180 pounds a night.
STARTING TO STRESS! Need recommendations for London apartments/hotels
- 1 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 2 Prague Itinerary
- 3 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 4 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 5 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 6 Home base in Provence in July
- 7 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 8 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 9 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 10 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 11 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 12 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 13 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 14 Granada on Sunday
- 15 Four Days in Seville
- 16 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 17 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 18 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 19 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 20 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 21 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 22 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 23 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 24 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 25 Northern Italy