I am going to be in the Stockholm area for 10 days (late May to early June). Most of my time will be spent in Stockholm, but I was hoping to take an overnight ferry (or shorter boat ride?) to spend some time in Tallinn (maybe a night or two?) and Helsinki (maybe just for a day)-it could go Helsinki, then Tallinn, if that makes more sense. Then, I need to head back to Stockholm (my flight home is out of Stockholm). Please help me think of the most logical and economical way to do this. Would midweek make the most sense? Is it most inexpensive to book roundtrip or would booking each individual boat/ferry trip cost about the same? I have looked at Tallink Silja's website to get some sense of this, but still wanted advice in case there are some tips you could give me.
Also-I will definitely be spending at least 6-7 days in Stockholm, but if it comes down to just doing Tallinn OR Helsinki, I am most interested in Tallinn.
Any thoughts/advice would be appreciated.
Oak Park, IL, USA
- 1 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 2 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 3 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 4 Prague Itinerary
- 5 Moving to Spain
- 6 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 7 Drive Rome Florence
- 8 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 9 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 10 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 11 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 12 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 15 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 16 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 17 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 18 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 19 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 20 Home base in Provence in July
- 21 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 22 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 23 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 24 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 25 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks