My husband and I are planning a trip to London and Stockholm for July 2013 where we will be spending 4 days in Stockholm with our 2 boys, ages 8 and 11 at time of travel. What suggestions do you all have for things to do, places to stay and places to eat? Is it, by any chance, soccer season at that time? My younger one would LOVE to see a game. I am looking into hostels to save a little money and for a more relaxed atmosphere but am open to suggestions and we have food allergies (dairy and egg) to deal with. Any help is appreciated! The boys are big sports fans and love amusement parks.
Stockholm with Children
- 1 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 2 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 3 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 4 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 5 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 6 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 7 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 8 Football (soccer) matches in July
- 9 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 10 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 11 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 12 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 13 France by rail or car?
- 14 Which tour company would be best?
- 15 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 16 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 17 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 18 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 19 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 20 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 21 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 22 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 23 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 24 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 25 When to exchange US dollars to Euros