I just got back from a 3-day tour of southwest England and one of the stops was Stonehenge. I really enjoyed the visit (and lucked out with clear blue skies!), and thought the place was incredible. I know some people feel otherwise and think it's overrated, and I put the question out on my blog (along with photos, etc). Feel free to weigh in here or there if you have an opinion: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2012/12/stonehenge.html
- 1 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 2 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 3 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 4 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 5 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 6 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 7 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 8 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 9 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 10 Hotels in Sorrento
- 11 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 12 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 13 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 14 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 15 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 16 Germany with 6 month old.
- 17 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 18 Which tour company would be best?
- 19 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 20 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 21 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 22 Apartment in Seville
- 23 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 24 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 25 Germany and Italy