I just got back from a 3-day tour of southwest England and one of the stops was Stonehenge. I really enjoyed the visit (and lucked out with clear blue skies!), and thought the place was incredible. I know some people feel otherwise and think it's overrated, and I put the question out on my blog (along with photos, etc). Feel free to weigh in here or there if you have an opinion: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2012/12/stonehenge.html
- 1 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 2 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 5 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 6 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 7 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 8 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 9 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 10 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 11 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 12 Stop over in France
- 13 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 14 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 15 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 16 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 17 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 18 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 19 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning
- 20 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 21 Northern Italy
- 22 Home base in Provence in July
- 23 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 24 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 25 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013