I just got back from a 3-day tour of southwest England and one of the stops was Stonehenge. I really enjoyed the visit (and lucked out with clear blue skies!), and thought the place was incredible. I know some people feel otherwise and think it's overrated, and I put the question out on my blog (along with photos, etc). Feel free to weigh in here or there if you have an opinion: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2012/12/stonehenge.html
- 1 Cinque Terre card and train
- 2 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 3 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 4 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 5 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 6 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 7 3+ week trip to Amsterdam/Germany/Prague
- 8 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 9 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 10 Places to visit south of Florence along A1
- 11 Retirement Vacation
- 12 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 13 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 14 London Evening Activity
- 15 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 16 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 17 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 18 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 19 Car rental
- 20 Day trip to Capri
- 21 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 22 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 23 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 24 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 25 RHK's heading to Europe