I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Suggestions on Where to Go For the First Time in Europe
- 1 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 4 Navigo Decouverte
- 5 Lucerne where to stay
- 6 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 7 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 8 Cuenca or Toledo
- 9 France: CDG to Beaune
- 10 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 11 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 12 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 13 jungfraujoch mid june
- 14 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 15 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 16 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 17 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 18 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 19 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 20 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 21 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 22 Norway experts needed.
- 23 Mid-Night sun in Scandinavia
- 24 Online shopping for electronics in the Uk (which websites?)
- 25 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide