My girlfriend and I are excited to plan a two week trip to Italy - want to see Rome and for sure the Amalfi Coast! Suggestions on planning and 'must see's' appreciated! Thinking a day trip by train to Florence would be work! Would fly from Toronto to Rome and then the fun begins! Would it be smart to get a small room in Rome as a home base? Calling on all you seasoned Italian travellers for your expert advice!
Summer 2013 in Italy - First Time!
- 1 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 2 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 3 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 4 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 5 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 6 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 7 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 8 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 9 Connection in Newark EWR
- 10 Battlefield Tour
- 11 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 12 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 13 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 14 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 15 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 16 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 17 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 18 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 19 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 20 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 21 Edinburgh
- 22 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 23 Refining London and Scotland
- 24 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 25 Apartment location