We are planning a family trip to Europe, from 21st June to 30th June. We will be 6 people.
Countries planned are London, Paris, Switzerland and Italy.
We are traveling from India and are planning to arrive in London on 21st June. Can you please help us with Itinerary, so that we can maximize the trip.
Paris will be a just a small stay, to visit Eiffel tower and then take a train to Swiss.
Rest other countries we want to explore as much as possible.
also budget will be 1,20,000 INR per person.
Please help us to plan this trip better.
Summer trip to Europe
- 1 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 2 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 3 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 4 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 5 France by rail or car?
- 6 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 7 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 8 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 9 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 10 London at Xmas
- 11 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 12 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 13 Bank of England Museum
- 14 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 15 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 16 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 17 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 18 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 19 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 20 East coast trains
- 21 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 22 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 23 Which tour company would be best?
- 24 First night after arriving in Milan
- 25 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist