My dad and I are going on a cruise this summer of the Scandinavias. The excustion we really want to go on in sweden is to see the Vasa Museum. There are two tours that go there and to Gamla Stan. The only diffrence between the two is that one also visits livrustkammaren(Royal Armory) and the other visits Stadahuset (city Hall). Dioes anyone have any opinions on which might be a better option?
SWEDEN---livrustkammaren(Royal Armory) VS. Stadahuset (city Hall)
- 1 Moving to Spain
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 4 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 5 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 6 Lucerne where to stay
- 7 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 8 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 9 Four days to wander France???
- 10 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 11 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 12 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 13 Drive Rome Florence
- 14 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 15 Prague Itinerary
- 16 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 17 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 18 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 21 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 22 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 23 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 24 Best area for wine and which one?
- 25 Time Out London - is there a replacement?