I am planning a trip to SWISS in the month of July-Aug 2013 for 6-7 days. I am currently reading many tours itineraries on internet and finally decided to visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken area.
This is my 1st visit and I am interested in scenic beauty and not museums. Also i do not want miss Jungfrau (Top of Europe).
Is it possible to stay in Zurich for 6 days in one hotel and have a day trips to Lucrene, Bern, Interlaken and Jungfrau.
How about 2 days in Zurich, 2 days in Lecrene and 2 days in Interlaken area.
Also what places can i visit while in Zurich , lucrene and Interlaken.
Also please suggest if i am missing any place which is worth visiting. We are family of 4 with 2 kids (10, 14).
Is it worth renting a car in Swiss with US Licence or trains are better and cheaper.
Swiss Holidays in July-August (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken)
- 1 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 2 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 3 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 4 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 5 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 6 Battlefield Tour
- 7 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 8 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 9 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 10 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 11 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 12 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 13 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 16 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 17 Help needed on 3 week itinerary to Croatia and Slovenia
- 18 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 19 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 20 Turkish Itinerary suggestions?
- 21 London on a sunny day
- 22 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 23 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 24 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 25 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations