If you purchase a Swiss Pass for 3 people and get the 15% discount must all 3 go on all rail trips together? We will go on most trips together but sometimes our son will stay somewhere to ski while DH and I go off to explore together. There will always be at least 2 of us going to the same place. At no time will one of us take a train to somplace while the other two go to another. Is what I'm describing ok for the 15% discount?
Swiss Pass question
- 1 jungfraujoch mid june
- 2 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 3 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 4 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 5 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 6 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 7 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 8 Nice
- 9 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 10 Cuenca or Toledo
- 11 Last monte Paris apartment
- 12 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 13 Wimpy's
- 14 HELP stuck in Italy
- 15 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 16 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 17 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 18 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 19 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 20 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 21 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 22 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 23 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 24 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 25 charming small French city for weeklong stay?