I'm looking into a 2 week trip from the end of March to mid-April to visit family in Nyon, Switzerland. I found a decent flight into Geneva, and now I'm trying to plan the rest of the itinerary. Since Nyon is so close to France, I figured there might be some good French places to visit as well. So far, these are the spots that people have suggested I look into checking out:
- the Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz
- the St. Bernard museum in Martigny
Any other suggestions for places in Switzerland and/or nearby France? Any suggestions for how to get around (e.g. car, rail - and if so, whether a Swiss Pass from Rail Europe or a Eurail France-Switzerand pass would be better? - etc.).
Thanks, seasoned travelers!!
Switzerland... and maybe France?
- 1 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 2 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 3 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 4 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 5 I Need To Vent!
- 6 France: CDG to Beaune
- 7 Athens licensed tour guide
- 8 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 11 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 12 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 13 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 14 Visit to Russia - Money
- 15 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 16 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 17 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 18 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 19 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 20 Romania Apartment List
- 21 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 22 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 23 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 24 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 25 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....