Hi all this is my first question on this forum. I am going to europe from june 15 until September 27. Yes, a big trip I know haha. I will be going with my girlfriend. We will be in Switzerland early July for about 4 to 5 days. Im sure this question has been asked numerous times but which places do you recommend for us to visit. We have searched and are fascinated by Stein am rhein and then want to move on to Lucerne and then Interlaken, Brienz and maybe Lauterbraunnen. We will be using a eurail pass.
Switzerland for 4 days
- 1 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 2 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 3 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 4 Cuenca or Toledo
- 5 Bernina Express and Lake Como
- 6 LONDON, UK...CENTRALLY LOCATED BOUTIQUE HOTEL MAY 2013
- 7 London in Spring.. a glimpse of Madeleine Albright
- 8 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 9 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 10 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 11 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 12 semi escorted tours
- 13 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 14 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 15 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 16 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 17 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 18 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 19 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 20 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 21 Barcelona day trips
- 22 Montepulciano faves
- 23 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 24 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 25 car rental agency near train station in Firenze