Almost anywhere you go in Switzerland will have a picturesque setting, well preserved architecture and great organization. However, urban Swiss destinations are also very comparable to one another, meaning there is little need to visit them all for tourism purposes. I have been to many destinations in Switzerland and the sightseeing destinations that stand out for me are Zurich and Lucerne, meaning they are the greatest destinations the country offers. What do you think of Lausanne, Neuchâtel and St. Gallen? Do you think they rank up there with Zurich and Lucerne or do you think they are simply pleasant but average/ordinary?
Switzerland’s Best of the Bunch: Lausanne, Neuchâtel and/or St. Gallen?
- 1 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 2 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 3 Turkish Itinerary suggestions?
- 4 London on a sunny day
- 5 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 6 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 7 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 8 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 9 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 10 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 11 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 12 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 13 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 14 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 15 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 16 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 17 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 18 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 19 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 20 Connection in Newark EWR
- 21 Battlefield Tour
- 22 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 23 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 24 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 25 ? re hotels in 5 terre