I'm about to book a flight that would depart CDG at 13:50. We would like to spend the night before in Avignon and there is a train that leaves Avignon at 7:15 and gets in to CDG at 10:32. I realize they could change the train schedules between now and July but as of now there is that train. Does that sound OK? Are TGV trains usually on time?
TGV from Avignon to CDG - reliable?
- 1 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 2 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 3 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 4 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 5 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 6 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 7 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 8 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 9 London at Xmas
- 10 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 11 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 12 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 13 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 14 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 15 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 16 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 17 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 18 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 19 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 20 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 21 Normandy on our own?
- 22 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 23 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 24 France by rail or car?
- 25 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?