Has anyone stayed at The Bee Hive in Rome?
I have read a few reviews and it is in my price range, hopefully someone here has a personal experience staying there!
The Bee Hive in Rome
- 1 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 2 Which tour company would be best?
- 3 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 4 London at Xmas
- 5 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 6 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 7 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 8 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 9 France by rail or car?
- 10 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 11 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 12 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 13 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 14 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 15 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 16 Bank of England Museum
- 17 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 18 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 19 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 20 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 21 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 22 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 23 East coast trains
- 24 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 25 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September