As the title obviously gives it away me and my mates 4 of us we are planning a euro trip for the summer of 2013 I need some of you experienced help picking up places of accommodation, we have been to europe before but for cultural reasons this time we seeking nightlife,beaches and some culture education we have our eyes set on Spain,Italy and France in Spain that's quite confusing for us we need a place full of young people such as our selves that has a really good night life and culture we thought of Barcelona but we don't know which part to stay in there or if Barcelona is matches our requirements, for France we thought of week in Paris and week in South of France have no idea where to go in the south though and Italy we have no idea where to go as italy has a lot of attractions I thought you would be able to help us making it an easy decision we will be staying for 5 weeks each has for accommodation,transport,food and parties about 3500 euros would that be enough for the stay?
I do realize that's quite the long post thank you so much for reading and giving your help in that matter
PS;We are from Egypt ages between 18 and 19 and we do speak Fluent English,Spanish and good french so places of locals is no problem
Tips and help with my Euro trip
- 1 Nice
- 2 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 3 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 4 Last monte Paris apartment
- 5 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 6 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 7 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 8 HELP stuck in Italy
- 9 I Need To Vent!
- 10 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 11 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 12 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 13 Train tickets
- 14 San Lorenzo Market
- 15 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 16 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 17 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 18 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 19 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 20 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 21 Cuenca or Toledo
- 22 Wimpy's
- 23 semi escorted tours
- 24 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 25 France: CDG to Beaune