Will be traveling to Ireland in the spring. Plan is to arrive in Cork on 5/29. Next hotel in Galway on 6/1; Dublin 6/4-7. Have a list of suggested places, but wondering if anyone would share their basic itineraries. We are trying to make the most out of the trip without being too tired to enjoy. Also, suggestions on renting a car. Thanks so much for any responses.
tips for Ireland
- 1 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 2 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 3 Best area for wine and which one?
- 4 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 5 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 6 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 7 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 8 Apartment in Seville
- 9 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 10 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 11 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 12 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 13 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 14 Ovington Square Flat
- 15 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 16 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 17 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 18 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 19 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 20 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 21 jungfraujoch mid june
- 22 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 23 Hotels in Sorrento
- 24 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 25 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera